Friday, October 07, 2005

Ooh baby baby it's a wired world

Or perhaps I should say "wireless world".

While riding through the desolation of the Arizona desert, I received a text message from Susan letting me know she was considering not buying the Amazing Amanda doll for Julia's birthday because it's $100. I texted back that she should buy it if she thought it was good.

Next, Susan called me and said she couldn't tell. I said I would look up reviews on my phone's web browser. After checking out a couple of sites, I determined it was worth the money.

I called Susan back (still in the car, in the middle of nowhere) and she bought it. Wow!

By the way, this blog entry is coming from the same phone in the same nowhere and the picture of Amazing Amanda was found using this phone's browser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home